Reload this Page >

Compare Westin North River and 4 Seasons

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 09:08 AM
Bobby

Can someone give me a comparison of these two hotels? I can get into the Westin at a slightly better rate. I have heard that they are both great hotels. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks!

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 12:50 PM
Bobby

That's in Chicago if you didn't know. Thanks

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 12:50 PM
Bobby

That's in Chicago if you didn't know. Thanks

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 06:03 PM
nj

Scale of 1-10: 4S 9.5, WNR 7.5
Depends on what you're there for and the price differential. If difference is <$75 the 4S is the hands down choice in my book. There on business or pleasure? In and out alot to/from Michigan Avenue? 4S on both counts. If on business closer to the river, it's more of a wash. WNR is the former Nikko. Service can be iffy at WNR, but that's becoming more of a problem industry wide late

Old Aug 15th, 1999, 06:51 AM
raeona

I'm a lifelong (but now former) Chicagoan. If I were given the opportunity/choice, I'd go for the 4S. hands-down. The overal hotel reputation (of the chain) is better, more first-class. The location, in the heart of Michigan Avenue, is ideal. The WRN is about a five-minute walk from Michigan, but there's a way more than a "five minute" difference in the two settings..