Looking at train options (still) from VA. There is one train that allows checked baggage and gets to NYC Penn at 0150. Being early hours of the morning, we don't want to have to struggle to get to a good hotel for the night. Any suggestions very close to Penn Station that are good hotels? And is this area safe at night? Appreciate all suggestions/recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Arrival early hours NYC Penn - suggestion for nearby hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Skiing
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 10 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 11 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 12 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 Middle America in October
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 visit to HIghLine
- 20 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 21 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 22 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 25 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go