Looking at train options (still) from VA. There is one train that allows checked baggage and gets to NYC Penn at 0150. Being early hours of the morning, we don't want to have to struggle to get to a good hotel for the night. Any suggestions very close to Penn Station that are good hotels? And is this area safe at night? Appreciate all suggestions/recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Arrival early hours NYC Penn - suggestion for nearby hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Philadelphia ?
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 14 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 17 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 18 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 19 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 20 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 21 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 22 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 23 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 24 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 25 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!