Looking at train options (still) from VA. There is one train that allows checked baggage and gets to NYC Penn at 0150. Being early hours of the morning, we don't want to have to struggle to get to a good hotel for the night. Any suggestions very close to Penn Station that are good hotels? And is this area safe at night? Appreciate all suggestions/recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Arrival early hours NYC Penn - suggestion for nearby hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 2 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 3 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 4 Will have five days in Savannah
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 May visit to Denali
- 9 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?