Hi. My firstborn is going to Univ. of Tulsa as a freshman in two weeks. Any good advice as to lodging, dining out, sights to see, shopping,etc. for the next four years?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 2 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 3 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 4 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 5 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 6 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 7 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 8 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 9 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 10 road trip
- 11 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 FLL to Key West
- 14 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 17 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 18 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 21 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 22 New Itinerary
- 23 Las vegas and nearby
- 24 Cape Cod trip report
- 25 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon