Hi. My firstborn is going to Univ. of Tulsa as a freshman in two weeks. Any good advice as to lodging, dining out, sights to see, shopping,etc. for the next four years?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://xtremenitroshred.com/anabolic-rx24-testosterone-booster/
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juggernox/
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/beauty-prolong/
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Are you searching used car site?
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Great OR beach house locations?
- 9 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Honeymoon on PCH
- 12 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 13 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 No Spam this morning!!
- 17 San Francisco transit options
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 22 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 23 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB