Hi. My firstborn is going to Univ. of Tulsa as a freshman in two weeks. Any good advice as to lodging, dining out, sights to see, shopping,etc. for the next four years?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Issue Support +1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Technical Help Phone Number
- 2 Short Notice
- 3 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 Hawaii and...where?
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?