Have traveled all over the world, but have never taken the train in the US. Can anyone help? We are thinking of booking two coach seats on the Capital Limited, Chicago to Washington DC. Seems like there is a choice between regular and lower lower coach seats. Does anyone know the difference? How is one assigned seats anyway? Any other help or hints for train travel? Are pillows and blankets provided? So much I don't know.
Amtrak Chicago to Washington DC
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Madison Square Garden
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!