Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 9 Charleston Hotel Question
- 10 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 11 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 12 New Hampshire
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Driving to Naples fl
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 17 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 18 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Summer vacation
- 25 First Trip to Texas -