Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/power-testro-review/
- 3 Do I have a right to sell Theme park tickets that I won?
- 4 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 5 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 What to do in New York?
- 11 When do school start again in August?
- 12 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Disney for Florida residents
- 15 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 16 Our Boston Getaway
- 17 Yosemite
- 18 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 21 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 22 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 23 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 What to do in San Diego