Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Albany (ALB) Airport to Lake George, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 San Diego Little Italy
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 Key West Hotel in January
- 16 Healdsburg tips
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 22 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 23 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 24 Calf trip
- 25 Trip to Jupiter, FL