Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Albany (ALB) Airport to Lake George, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 14 Our perfect day in Key West
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?