Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 3 NYC Trip report
- 4 A week in NYC - first timers
- 5 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 6 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 7 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Canon beach lodging
- 10 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 11 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 12 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 13 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 14 FLA testing the waters
- 15 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 16 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 17 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 18 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 19 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 20 Boston restaurants
- 21 Itinerary Critique
- 22 Tucson in February
- 23 Lets each do a post
- 24 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 25 Help with visit for a month!!