Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 2 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 3 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 4 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 5 chicago to hibbing
- 6 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 7 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 10 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 14 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 15 San Diego
- 16 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Driving at Night in YNP
- 19 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 20 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 21 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 My son's first day in New York
- 24 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 25 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??