Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to New Mexico
- 2 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 4 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Wedding gifts?
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 10 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 11 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 12 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 13 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 costco Big island
- 18 Layover
- 19 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 20 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 21 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 24 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 25 Charleston - how long to stay?