Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/defender-x-tactical-pen/
- 2 Xtrcut and Muscle XTX Review – Improve your muscles 100% naturally
- 3 http://lumalifteye.com/replenacell/
- 4 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 5 http://www.thecrazymass.com/raw-power-xl/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 7 Are you worried about Side-Effects?
- 8 http://www.supplementrocket.com/power-boost-x/
- 9 Oregon road trip
- 10 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 11 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 17 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 18 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 19 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 20 conflicting restaurant reports
- 21 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 22 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 23 MOAB NP
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 DC for 3 hours