Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Albany (ALB) Airport to Lake George, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 2 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Kauai Garden tours
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 14 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 15 Hana hotels in August
- 16 from Moab to Bryce
- 17 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Berkshires
- 23 Spring Break in Charleston
- 24 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?