Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Albany (ALB) Airport to Lake George, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 9 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 20 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Mesa Verde