Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a short trip to san francisco
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Summer in Michigan
- 6 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 7 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 10 South east road trip
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 13 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 14 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 15 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks