Please suggest a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. We are a group of h.s. pals reuniting for our 27th annual annual "girls" get-away.
MJ & Co.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 2 first trip to HI
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Pittsburgh Trip
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 7 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 8 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 9 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 12 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 13 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 14 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 15 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 16 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 17 Seattle in early August
- 18 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Memphis to Dallas
- 22 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 23 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 24 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 25 Maine in late October