We are from Uk and looking to take a road trip from LA to Phoenix In October next year so lots of time to plan. . Ideally we would like to visit Palm Spring and Lake Havasu city but after that we are open to suggestions. Looking at the forums etc, a few possibles are the Grand Canyon of course, Apache Trail and Sedona. We are not bothered about staying in Phoenix, it's just that we wil probably fly back to Uk from there.
Ideas and suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 2 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 3 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 6 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 When do school start again in August?
- 13 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Disney for Florida residents
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Yosemite
- 19 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 22 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 23 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 24 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 25 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
Advice on 'must see's ' on a 6/7 day road trip from LA to Phoenix