We are from Uk and looking to take a road trip from LA to Phoenix In October next year so lots of time to plan. . Ideally we would like to visit Palm Spring and Lake Havasu city but after that we are open to suggestions. Looking at the forums etc, a few possibles are the Grand Canyon of course, Apache Trail and Sedona. We are not bothered about staying in Phoenix, it's just that we wil probably fly back to Uk from there.
Ideas and suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 4 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 5 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 6 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 7 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 Las vegas and nearby
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip
Advice on 'must see's ' on a 6/7 day road trip from LA to Phoenix