We are from Uk and looking to take a road trip from LA to Phoenix In October next year so lots of time to plan. . Ideally we would like to visit Palm Spring and Lake Havasu city but after that we are open to suggestions. Looking at the forums etc, a few possibles are the Grand Canyon of course, Apache Trail and Sedona. We are not bothered about staying in Phoenix, it's just that we wil probably fly back to Uk from there.
Ideas and suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Franklin, TN
- 2 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 3 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 4 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 5 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 6 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 7 Advise on trip
- 8 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 9 Best time to visit alaska
- 10 help getting through mobile, al
- 11 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 12 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 13 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 14 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 15 Moab UT Accommendations
- 16 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 17 NJ to Florida drive
- 18 DC Metro Closures
- 19 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 20 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 21 Grade 12 subjects
- 22 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 23 A week in NYC - first timers
- 24 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 25 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
Advice on 'must see's ' on a 6/7 day road trip from LA to Phoenix