We are from Uk and looking to take a road trip from LA to Phoenix In October next year so lots of time to plan. . Ideally we would like to visit Palm Spring and Lake Havasu city but after that we are open to suggestions. Looking at the forums etc, a few possibles are the Grand Canyon of course, Apache Trail and Sedona. We are not bothered about staying in Phoenix, it's just that we wil probably fly back to Uk from there.
Ideas and suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo Login I:844:29I:67O6:
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 5 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 6 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 7 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 8 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 Road trip around Washington DC
- 11 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 12 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 13 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 14 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 15 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 16 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Weather in Chicago
Advice on 'must see's ' on a 6/7 day road trip from LA to Phoenix