We are from Uk and looking to take a road trip from LA to Phoenix In October next year so lots of time to plan. . Ideally we would like to visit Palm Spring and Lake Havasu city but after that we are open to suggestions. Looking at the forums etc, a few possibles are the Grand Canyon of course, Apache Trail and Sedona. We are not bothered about staying in Phoenix, it's just that we wil probably fly back to Uk from there.
Ideas and suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber boston
- 2 I95
- 3 Pt Everglades to fll
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 6 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 7 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 8 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Restaurants in Mesa
- 11 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 a short trip to san francisco
- 14 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 18 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
Advice on 'must see's ' on a 6/7 day road trip from LA to Phoenix