My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 http://brainfireadvice.com/red-fortera-reviews/
- 5 https://nienamilner.joomla.com/
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 8 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 9 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Neue Galerie
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 Arizona in winter
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8