My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 3 south west family trip itinerary
- 4 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 10 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 11 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 12 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 13 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 14 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 15 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 16 wasting time around JFK
- 17 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 18 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 19 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 SF Restaurant
- 22 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 23 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 24 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.