My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch HDQ Rugby 8 December 2016 Live online
- 2 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 5 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 14 IAH to HOU Questions
- 15 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 16 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 17 Great OR beach house locations?
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS