My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 2 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 3 hilicopter tour oahu
- 4 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 7 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to see Oahu
- 9 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 10 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 11 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 12 CA coast road trip with kids
- 13 Berkshires with a toddler
- 14 Vegas/California May 2016
- 15 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 16 Minnesota to Colorado
- 17 Pittsburgh Trip
- 18 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 19 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 20 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Road trip from and back to New York
- 23 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Arizona White Mountains Scenic Drive suggestions