My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 2 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 3 Southern history- walkable cities
- 4 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 5 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 6 New Software
- 7 MOAB NP
- 8 JFK-connection
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 11 10 days vacation in Maine
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 14 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 15 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 16 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 17 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 18 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 19 san fransisco to crater lake
- 20 Family reunion ideas
- 21 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 25 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?