My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 http://phytolyft.com/derma-genetix/
- 3 http://www.healthoffersreview.info/enduro-force/
- 4 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 5 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 6 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 7 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 17 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 18 10 Days in Maine
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 sugestions
- 23 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 More problems for Big Sur