My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 Cape Cod
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 8 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 9 San Diego with Kids
- 10 Tour companies
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 16 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 17 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 18 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Getting around the Big Island
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 24 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.