My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 5 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 6 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 7 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 8 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 9 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 10 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 11 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 12 Alcatrez sold out
- 13 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 WA to CT
- 16 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 17 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 20 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 21 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 22 Maine weather and temps
- 23 L.A. and Sequoia
- 24 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 25 Nantucket Baggage Storage