My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 2 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 5 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 6 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 7 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 California Coast
- 10 Alabama trip in Dec
- 11 Hiking 'the wave'
- 12 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 13 Vacation Ideas?
- 14 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 15 Cross-Country trip advice
- 16 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 17 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 limousine help
- 20 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 21 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 24 Chicago Stamina
- 25 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?