My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 3 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 4 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Sacramento GTG
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall