My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 9-10 day trip to WA
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 9 Kauai planning help
- 10 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 13 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 16 Need help nailing down the details
- 17 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 18 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 19 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 20 Turo?
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 23 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 24 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 25 NYC For The Day