My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 2 10 days vacation in California
- 3 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 4 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 5 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 8 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 9 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 10 Utah National Parks visit
- 11 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 14 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 15 Maui where to stay help
- 16 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Tallahasse to San Francisco
- 23 ANTELOPE CANYON - PAGE, ARIZONA
- 24 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 25 travel to Oahu (waikiki)