My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 California
- 10 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Oregon Road Trip
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)