My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA