My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 2 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 3 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 My son's first day in New York
- 7 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 17 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Driving at Night in YNP
- 22 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 23 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Berkshires-AARP Central