My family is in Abq. this week for the balloon festival and have been exploring the area. We have been to Santa Fe, Bandelier, Tent Rocks and are considering driving to the Acoma Pueblo. We have 3 boys age 10,11&12. Would this be a fun experience for then or is there something else that would be better, etc. that we are not aware of. An hour or so is all they can handle, so just things in the area or within an hour or so away. We saw mass ascension today and are going to the glow rodeo tomorrow night.
Thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Newark to Paris
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 THE REAL HACKING TEAM
- 7 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 10 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 11 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 14 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 15 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 16 Regenes Lift Trails
- 17 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 18 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 19 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 20 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 21 Napa Valley Hotel
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?