I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Trip to northern California
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 help from a true New Yorker.
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Hamilton Broadway
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 20 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia