I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Beach Hotel
- 2 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 3 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 My road trip through southern US.
- 7 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 8 Late night eating in Kauai
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 11 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 12 Florida Nature Trip
- 13 help from a true New Yorker.
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 16 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 17 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Safety Concerns
- 20 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 21 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 22 Alaska independent tour for group
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 5 days in Colorado
- 25 Trip to northern California