I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
A month in the USA - Suggestions?
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 17 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 18 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 19 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 One day in Washington DC
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 25 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March