I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 11 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 12 New Years Eve in NYC
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 19 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28