I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 3 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 6 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 7 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 8 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 9 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 10 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 13 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 14 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 15 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 16 Michigan advice needed
- 17 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 18 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 19 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 20 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 21 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 22 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 23 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 24 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 25 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels