I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 4 road trip during husbands bday
- 5 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 1st trip to Colorado
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC