I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ⌘^ /^⌘ BUS97.COM ⌘^ /^⌘ 카지노사이트 ⌘^ /^⌘ 토토사이트
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 4 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 5 Glacier National Park
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 South east road trip
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 10 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 11 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 12 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Any Sanibel experts?
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 Rafting the Colorado
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Nashville Never Been
- 25 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?