I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.hearthpwn.org/zytek-xl/
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Sonoma
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments