I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 2 Maine weather and temps
- 3 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 4 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Need help planning....
- 8 L.A. and Sequoia
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Week motorcycle ride
- 13 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 14 Broadway
- 15 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 16 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 19 Not enough time, i guess..
- 20 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Traveling across the US
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 25 West Virginia -the 49th state!