I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHAT IS POWERLIFTING ?
- 2 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 3 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 6 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 7 seattle-portland place to stay
- 8 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 10 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 11 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 12 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 13 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 14 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 15 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 Orlando -Zika
- 20 lobster rumor
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Alamo convertible
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?