I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 2 10 days vacation in California
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 6 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 9 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 10 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 11 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 14 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 15 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 16 Hotel in Reno
- 17 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 20 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 21 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 22 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 23 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 24 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 25 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE