I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 3 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 4 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 5 Desert Southwest
- 6 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 7 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 Kids Vacation Place
- 12 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Mardi Gras
- 15 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 16 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 19 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 20 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 21 Napa valley getaway
- 22 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 23 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016