I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast
- 2 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 3 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 5 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 6 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Finding Steve Perry
- 9 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Washington DC
- 12 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 13 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 14 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Vacation Ideas?
- 17 Wild West Road Trip
- 18 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 19 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 20 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 21 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 22 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Hiking 'the wave'
- 25 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel