I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 visit here: http://goldenhealthcenters.com/illustra-eye-serum/
- 2 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 7 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions