I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 MN lake home rental needed
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question