I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
A month in the USA - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 8 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 9 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 10 Maui - Haleakala
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 14 Small group dining in Napa area
- 15 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 19 Hawaii is still Hell
- 20 Las Vegas in March
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 23 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 24 Sea world San Diego
- 25 Utah 2