I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 3 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 4 North Carolina Coast
- 5 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 6 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 12 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 13 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 14 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 15 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 16 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 17 New Orleans logistics
- 18 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 19 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 20 Hilton Head
- 21 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 22 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 23 louisiana bayou
- 24 The Adolphus
- 25 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery