I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
A month in the USA - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 hertz Lax-avoid
- 8 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 EX-LAX
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 kona for 5 days to watch friend in iron man
- 19 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Tribecca to w village. Cute shops?
- 22 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 23 Orlando
- 24 New York/Broadway
- 25 2 Days in Los Angeles