I will be travelling to the USA as part of an extended 21st birthday overseas trip type thing. I only have about a month (August) to spend in the US. If i had to pick two cities I am most interested in seeing they are New Orleans and New York City. A month is the most time I can spend in the US although reducing the number of days without diminishing the trip would be great if there are any suggestion also to as how I may want to rearrange the number of days I will be staying in places (Except Vegas, I only want to spend two days Im a croupier and I have no real interested in extended gambling I just want to have a look and say I've been). Heres my suggested ultra basic itinerary:
Las Vegas – 2 Days
San Francisco – 3 Days
Los Angeles – 3 Days
New Orleans – 6 Days
Washington D.C – 3 Days
Philadelphia – 3 Days
Boston – 3 Days
New York City – 7 Days
Is it possible to budget $100 AUD a day on accommodation and still stay in reasonably decent places? and is $100 or less enough spending money?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting around in NYC
- 2 International student, applying for school
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 5 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 6 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 7 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 10 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 11 Road trip from and back to New York
- 12 50th in Hawaii
- 13 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 14 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 15 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 16 Silverthorne
- 17 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 18 Places to stay in TX...?
- 19 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 20 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 21 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 22 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 24 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 25 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?