We will be in Portland for our son's wedding July 2011, Never been to Maine. Wedding is Saturday, we fly back out of Boston the following Saturday. We want to tour the coast, with a couple days in Acadia National Park. Can anyone suggest a nice itinerary for folks from Coastal California? We would like to stay a couple days in each area, so we are not in the car the entire time. Like to hike, bicycle, hubby fishes, maybe squeeze in some golf one day. We thought it would be fun to stay in cottages to get a real taste of a Maine vacation.Thanks for any suggestions. Maine looks unbelievably beautiful.
5 day coastal itinerary Maine in July
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 11 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 12 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 13 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include