We will be in Portland for our son's wedding July 2011, Never been to Maine. Wedding is Saturday, we fly back out of Boston the following Saturday. We want to tour the coast, with a couple days in Acadia National Park. Can anyone suggest a nice itinerary for folks from Coastal California? We would like to stay a couple days in each area, so we are not in the car the entire time. Like to hike, bicycle, hubby fishes, maybe squeeze in some golf one day. We thought it would be fun to stay in cottages to get a real taste of a Maine vacation.Thanks for any suggestions. Maine looks unbelievably beautiful.
5 day coastal itinerary Maine in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations