We will be in Portland for our son's wedding July 2011, Never been to Maine. Wedding is Saturday, we fly back out of Boston the following Saturday. We want to tour the coast, with a couple days in Acadia National Park. Can anyone suggest a nice itinerary for folks from Coastal California? We would like to stay a couple days in each area, so we are not in the car the entire time. Like to hike, bicycle, hubby fishes, maybe squeeze in some golf one day. We thought it would be fun to stay in cottages to get a real taste of a Maine vacation.Thanks for any suggestions. Maine looks unbelievably beautiful.
5 day coastal itinerary Maine in July
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed