Hi all - My husband will be at training in the area so I plan to fly out for the weekend he's there. He'll be out on the coast but I'll fly into Orlando. We would like to do a nice adult dinner out on Sat night. We are considering staying Friday night in Orlando and then doing a day at Epcot on Sat but haven't decided. He will have a hotel in Melbourne so we could head that back way for dinner...looking for something not a chain and not a steak house (I don't eat beef). We are open to anything else. $100ish per person is not unreasonable, but I'm all about a good local place that isn't too pricey as well. We are pretty flexible. Thanks!
4-5 star Restaurant recommendation in/near Orlando?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 Temecula Winery Tours
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 Fairbanks Alaska
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 9 What's new on Maui?
- 10 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 11 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 12 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 16 Question About Sealodge
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts