Hi all - My husband will be at training in the area so I plan to fly out for the weekend he's there. He'll be out on the coast but I'll fly into Orlando. We would like to do a nice adult dinner out on Sat night. We are considering staying Friday night in Orlando and then doing a day at Epcot on Sat but haven't decided. He will have a hotel in Melbourne so we could head that back way for dinner...looking for something not a chain and not a steak house (I don't eat beef). We are open to anything else. $100ish per person is not unreasonable, but I'm all about a good local place that isn't too pricey as well. We are pretty flexible. Thanks!
4-5 star Restaurant recommendation in/near Orlando?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 15 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 16 New York City and New England
- 17 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 18 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 22 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 23 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 24 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?