Hi all - My husband will be at training in the area so I plan to fly out for the weekend he's there. He'll be out on the coast but I'll fly into Orlando. We would like to do a nice adult dinner out on Sat night. We are considering staying Friday night in Orlando and then doing a day at Epcot on Sat but haven't decided. He will have a hotel in Melbourne so we could head that back way for dinner...looking for something not a chain and not a steak house (I don't eat beef). We are open to anything else. $100ish per person is not unreasonable, but I'm all about a good local place that isn't too pricey as well. We are pretty flexible. Thanks!
4-5 star Restaurant recommendation in/near Orlando?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast-California
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 6 Self guided White House tour
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 10 Moving to CT
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Northwest USA
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal