DH and I are in our 60's and will be making a 30 day road trip from Texas to several eastern states in March 2014. We will have 9 days for leisure, Mar 17-26. We have requested WDC tours thru our congressman but don't know which days those will be. In reading WDC trip reports I read where it wasn't that far from WDC to NYC and Philly. I'm looking for suggestions on how to come up with a plan. I saw several hotel recommendations for DC and Philly. What about NYC? We are budget conscious travelers, and will be driving a suburban size vehicle. We don't mind some walking, but the weather may be cold and windy. Your thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
30 day March trip with several days in WDC-NYC-Philly?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Temecula Winery Tours
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 What's new on Maui?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of