DH and I are in our 60's and will be making a 30 day road trip from Texas to several eastern states in March 2014. We will have 9 days for leisure, Mar 17-26. We have requested WDC tours thru our congressman but don't know which days those will be. In reading WDC trip reports I read where it wasn't that far from WDC to NYC and Philly. I'm looking for suggestions on how to come up with a plan. I saw several hotel recommendations for DC and Philly. What about NYC? We are budget conscious travelers, and will be driving a suburban size vehicle. We don't mind some walking, but the weather may be cold and windy. Your thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
30 day March trip with several days in WDC-NYC-Philly?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings