DH and I are in our 60's and will be making a 30 day road trip from Texas to several eastern states in March 2014. We will have 9 days for leisure, Mar 17-26. We have requested WDC tours thru our congressman but don't know which days those will be. In reading WDC trip reports I read where it wasn't that far from WDC to NYC and Philly. I'm looking for suggestions on how to come up with a plan. I saw several hotel recommendations for DC and Philly. What about NYC? We are budget conscious travelers, and will be driving a suburban size vehicle. We don't mind some walking, but the weather may be cold and windy. Your thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!
30 day March trip with several days in WDC-NYC-Philly?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Green Flea in NYC
- 20 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 21 Orlando in March
- 22 New England September
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip