We once spent two nights in downtown Philadelphia and took in the historical sites. That was a lot of fun and we'd like to do the same in Boston, except we could stay three or four nights. We liked being in the city and being able to walk to many of the things we wanted to see. Where we stayed seemed safe and we could walk to restaurants at night. Our Boston visit will focus around history, but if there are other things we need to see, we'd love to know about them. An historical hotel would be great, but we'd probably choose a Holiday Inn if there's a significant price difference. We enjoy local eateries and good food. I've been focused on another part of our trip and haven't done any Boston research yet, so any help you can give with what to see or where to stay or eat will be much appreciated. Thanks.
1st time in Boston --need advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas