we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
10 day Hawaii trip planning
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 3 must see and do's in Maui?
- 4 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 5 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 6 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 7 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 New York City - apartment locations
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 12 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 13 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 14 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 15 Girls' Getaway
- 16 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 new york subway help please
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 25 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ