we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires with a toddler
- 2 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 3 Getting around in NYC
- 4 The New Whitney
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 7 View of Empire State Building from street
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 12 Pacific Northwest
- 13 A Week in New York City
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Car Hire Alamo
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 20 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 21 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 24 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 25 Ashland, Wisconsin