we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Medical tourism
- 2 The web marketing specialist for the service industry
- 3 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 4 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 5 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 6 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 7 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 Grand Canyon to LA
- 10 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 11 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 12 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Death Valley
- 15 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 18 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 19 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 20 Nashville 2016
- 21 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 22 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 23 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography