we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
10 day Hawaii trip planning
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 2 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 8 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Baytown, Texas
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 14 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 15 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 16 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Santa Barbara area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 21 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 25 Your voice for Airbnb is needed