we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 3 Uber boston
- 4 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 I95
- 19 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Pt Everglades to fll
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!