we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
10 day Hawaii trip planning
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 Princeville in January
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 12 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 18 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 19 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn