we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 2 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 3 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 4 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 5 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 6 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 7 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 8 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 9 Rental Car Orlando
- 10 Inexpensive family getaways
- 11 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 15 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 16 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Valdez, Alaska
- 19 NJ to Florida drive
- 20 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 21 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 22 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 23 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement