we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppfacts.com/hair-eternity-reviews/
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Seaside, California
- 6 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Denali
- 9 JFK Terminal 8
- 10 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?