we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
10 day Hawaii trip planning
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)