we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testoultra-testosterone-enhancer/
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help