we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Trip to northern California
- 5 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 help from a true New Yorker.
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Hamilton Broadway
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 20 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 21 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia