we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 2 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 3 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 4 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 5 Depot Bay OR
- 6 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 7 Glacier National Park in September
- 8 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 9 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 12 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 New Software
- 15 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 16 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 17 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 20 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 21 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 24 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 25 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view