we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Subway
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 7 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 8 Mystic CT
- 9 Alabama trip in Dec
- 10 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 Grand American Road Trip!
- 22 Orlando - condoleances
- 23 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 Road trip out west