we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 3 FLL to Key West
- 4 New England Road Trip
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 10 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 11 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 12 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 19 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 20 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 21 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 22 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Las vegas and nearby