I have citizenship in and passports from the U.S. and Canada. My question involves traveling on one passport or the other. I plan to go to Costa Rica on my U.S. passport but I may want to go to Cuba, for which I will need my Canadian passport. Will this cause problems going from one country to the other? What disadvantages and advantages might I have with two passports and how could I best use this? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Finding a House Sitter.
- 4 Road Scholar
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Useful travel apps
- 12 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 13 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 14 Base city in England
- 15 Suggestions please
- 16 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 17 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 18 vow renewal
- 19 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 20 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 21 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 24 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 25 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?