I have citizenship in and passports from the U.S. and Canada. My question involves traveling on one passport or the other. I plan to go to Costa Rica on my U.S. passport but I may want to go to Cuba, for which I will need my Canadian passport. Will this cause problems going from one country to the other? What disadvantages and advantages might I have with two passports and how could I best use this? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 2 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 3 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 4 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 6 40th Birthday Trip
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 Where to go in February/March
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Waterproof spray
- 12 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Where to go over New Years?
- 17 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 18 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!