I have citizenship in and passports from the U.S. and Canada. My question involves traveling on one passport or the other. I plan to go to Costa Rica on my U.S. passport but I may want to go to Cuba, for which I will need my Canadian passport. Will this cause problems going from one country to the other? What disadvantages and advantages might I have with two passports and how could I best use this? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 Honeymoon
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Where to go over New Years?
- 8 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 9 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 10 my travel ignorance
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 16 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 17 Travel Insurance or not
- 18 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 19 Economy PLus on United to China
- 20 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 21 Light weight Luggage
- 22 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 23 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 24 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane