I would like to take a trip during the second week of September, but I need help coming up with a destination.
I want to see something culturally, historically, or naturally unique or of particular interest (eg UNESCO world heritage site). For example, I've been to Iguazu falls in Brazil/Argentina and the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
I also want to go someplace where the weather is mild in September. For me that means ~60-80F and dry.
I will be travelling alone, but I'm open to joining a tour.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 2 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 3 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 4 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 5 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 6 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 7 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 8 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 11 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 12 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 13 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 14 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 15 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Daypack Recommendation
- 18 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 19 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 20 Where to go with an infant?
- 21 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 22 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 23 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 24 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 25 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS