I would like to take a trip during the second week of September, but I need help coming up with a destination.
I want to see something culturally, historically, or naturally unique or of particular interest (eg UNESCO world heritage site). For example, I've been to Iguazu falls in Brazil/Argentina and the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
I also want to go someplace where the weather is mild in September. For me that means ~60-80F and dry.
I will be travelling alone, but I'm open to joining a tour.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 New Traveller
- 3 Terrified traveller
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 9 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 12 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 13 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 14 SIXT car rental in US
- 15 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 16 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 17 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 18 Visit to usa
- 19 insect repellent bracelets
- 20 Top travel destinations 2017
- 21 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days