I would like to take a trip during the second week of September, but I need help coming up with a destination.
I want to see something culturally, historically, or naturally unique or of particular interest (eg UNESCO world heritage site). For example, I've been to Iguazu falls in Brazil/Argentina and the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
I also want to go someplace where the weather is mild in September. For me that means ~60-80F and dry.
I will be travelling alone, but I'm open to joining a tour.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 for a best support Avast AntIvIrUs 18006817208^&*%s solving the problem
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 Which type of car ?
- 4 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Cape Town Ideas
- 13 Best Hostels
- 14 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 15 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?