I would like to take a trip during the second week of September, but I need help coming up with a destination.
I want to see something culturally, historically, or naturally unique or of particular interest (eg UNESCO world heritage site). For example, I've been to Iguazu falls in Brazil/Argentina and the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
I also want to go someplace where the weather is mild in September. For me that means ~60-80F and dry.
I will be travelling alone, but I'm open to joining a tour.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 3 Early trip planning
- 4 Something different for family of 6
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 7 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 10 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 11 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 12 Late December, early January travel
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 15 Nice, France
- 16 Finding deals based on departure location
- 17 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 18 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 19 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 20 First time travel to Italy
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 23 THe case for linen
- 24 Wildlife photography courses
- 25 Internet Banking Travel Payments