I would like to take a trip during the second week of September, but I need help coming up with a destination.
I want to see something culturally, historically, or naturally unique or of particular interest (eg UNESCO world heritage site). For example, I've been to Iguazu falls in Brazil/Argentina and the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
I also want to go someplace where the weather is mild in September. For me that means ~60-80F and dry.
I will be travelling alone, but I'm open to joining a tour.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 New England Fall Foliage
- 4 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 5 Want to Travel in India
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability