I would like to take a trip during the second week of September, but I need help coming up with a destination.
I want to see something culturally, historically, or naturally unique or of particular interest (eg UNESCO world heritage site). For example, I've been to Iguazu falls in Brazil/Argentina and the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
I also want to go someplace where the weather is mild in September. For me that means ~60-80F and dry.
I will be travelling alone, but I'm open to joining a tour.
Travel suggestions for solo female 1 week in September
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 train tickets for italy
- 9 iPad use on long flights
- 10 Shoe Trouble
- 11 Good article on shoes for travel
- 12 Rose Bowl Parade
- 13 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Buying SNCF tickets
- 16 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 17 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 18 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 19 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 20 Home Exchanges
- 21 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 22 Where to go in August?
- 23 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 24 Enough Connection Time???
- 25 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?