Looking for some clothing for an upcoming late-Sept/early-Oct trip to various parts of Italy and to Paris. As a carry-on traveller, I usually bring along comfortable, casual clothes that are near the end of its life with me (not in condition, but lack of desire). However, this next trip abroad will be a longer trip and I won't have enough "disposable" clothes set aside. Can anyone recommend some vendors who make travel-oriented, packable and versatile women's clothing? Petite sizes preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home Exchanges
- 2 10 Days of travel help!
- 3 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 4 Where would you go if you were us?
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Website to map your trips?
- 12 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 Winter Sunshine
- 17 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 18 Travel health insurance
- 19 Private Guides - Cost question
- 20 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 21 Rome and amalfi coast
- 22 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 23 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 24 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 25 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain