Looking for some clothing for an upcoming late-Sept/early-Oct trip to various parts of Italy and to Paris. As a carry-on traveller, I usually bring along comfortable, casual clothes that are near the end of its life with me (not in condition, but lack of desire). However, this next trip abroad will be a longer trip and I won't have enough "disposable" clothes set aside. Can anyone recommend some vendors who make travel-oriented, packable and versatile women's clothing? Petite sizes preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest