Does anyone have any first hand information about what is a typical amount to tip tour guides? I'm referring to the guides who go along on a one or two week organized tour with a commercial company. We are traveling in the UK, but the tour guide and all the people on the tour are from the U.S. The guide will be with us on the entire trip and is the only person who's tip is not included in the price of the tour. I'm trying to decide ahead how much U.S. cash to bring with the, and her tip will be a portion of that. Thanks so much for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to go...April of 2018
- 2 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 3 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 4 California Zepher
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 7 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 8 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 9 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 10 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 11 Airport robbery
- 12 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 13 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 14 California Zepher (train)
- 15 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 16 Need Amalfi planning help
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Travel towel?
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 21 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!