I’m planning a long trip to the Mediterranean (including the 21 countries surrounding the emerald coastline). I’m trying to compile a list of the BEST OF the must-do or –haves in the massive region so I can check it off as I go (not to mention have the vacation of a lifetime).
Below are some examples of what I’m looking for. I would really appreciate your thoughts, expertise, or suggestions (even just sharing a link would be awesome!) to help me find the best of each for the entire region. And please feel free to add to this list!
What’s the best rental car company
Where are the best hotel or resort deals
Where can you get the best bottle of wine and cheese
What’s the best (and most affordable) cruise package
Who’s the newest, coolest outfitter and what activities are they offering
Where’s the best place to dive
Where’s the best cup of coffee
Where’s the best hiking trail
Where’s the best beach (e.g. least crowded, but still breathtakingly beautiful and full of water adventures)
What’s the best nonfiction book about traveling around the Mediterranean (you know, to read while I'm there)
Where’s the best museum (modern and historic!)
I'm hoping to have a complete list by mid-next week (Feb10th), so it'd be wonderful to hear from you soonest. Thank you so much in advance for all your help!!
The Best of the Mediterranean
- 1 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points