Can anyone recommend some products that are very lightweight/compact to help with picnics? We'll be visiting various cities in Europe with carry-on luggage and plan to 'picnic' in parks & hotel rooms so am trying to find some good accessories to facilitate this when we get food in markets, etc. Don't need a blanket but maybe a handy little mat, utensils, etc. Saw Rick Steve's picnic utensils, which look good but having trouble finding other things. Thanks!
Picnic travel accessories
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 two months away and mold problems.
- 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 3 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 6 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 7 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 8 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 9 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 10 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 11 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 12 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 13 Phone service
- 14 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 15 10 Days of travel help!
- 16 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 French gastronomy
- 19 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?