Can anyone recommend some products that are very lightweight/compact to help with picnics? We'll be visiting various cities in Europe with carry-on luggage and plan to 'picnic' in parks & hotel rooms so am trying to find some good accessories to facilitate this when we get food in markets, etc. Don't need a blanket but maybe a handy little mat, utensils, etc. Saw Rick Steve's picnic utensils, which look good but having trouble finding other things. Thanks!
Picnic travel accessories
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 2 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 3 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 4 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 8 europe In January
- 9 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 10 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 11 Where to go on Christmas?
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE