Can anyone recommend some products that are very lightweight/compact to help with picnics? We'll be visiting various cities in Europe with carry-on luggage and plan to 'picnic' in parks & hotel rooms so am trying to find some good accessories to facilitate this when we get food in markets, etc. Don't need a blanket but maybe a handy little mat, utensils, etc. Saw Rick Steve's picnic utensils, which look good but having trouble finding other things. Thanks!
Picnic travel accessories
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 40th Birthday Trip
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Where to go over New Years?
- 9 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 10 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 17 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 18 Travel Insurance or not
- 19 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 20 Economy PLus on United to China
- 21 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 22 Light weight Luggage
- 23 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 24 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 25 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport