Can anyone recommend some products that are very lightweight/compact to help with picnics? We'll be visiting various cities in Europe with carry-on luggage and plan to 'picnic' in parks & hotel rooms so am trying to find some good accessories to facilitate this when we get food in markets, etc. Don't need a blanket but maybe a handy little mat, utensils, etc. Saw Rick Steve's picnic utensils, which look good but having trouble finding other things. Thanks!
Picnic travel accessories
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Visa expiration and re entry
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Rovia booking engine
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport