On a recent trip to Spain & Portugal I was able to use one ATM card in three cities and then they would not work. One card never did work! My husband's one card continued to work. The only thing I know is that I had a new travel purse with several very strong magnets! But the ATM cards were in my money holster under my right arm most of the time. That is also the side which I carried my purse. It is a mystery to me, but I plan to remove the magnets from the purse before I take it on a trip again. The conrfusing part is that my credit card which was stored with my ATM cards continued to work!
My new travel purse may have inactivated my ATM cards
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?