On a recent trip to Spain & Portugal I was able to use one ATM card in three cities and then they would not work. One card never did work! My husband's one card continued to work. The only thing I know is that I had a new travel purse with several very strong magnets! But the ATM cards were in my money holster under my right arm most of the time. That is also the side which I carried my purse. It is a mystery to me, but I plan to remove the magnets from the purse before I take it on a trip again. The conrfusing part is that my credit card which was stored with my ATM cards continued to work!
My new travel purse may have inactivated my ATM cards
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 2 Perfect place for family vacation
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 10 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Useful travel apps
- 14 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 15 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 16 Base city in England
- 17 Suggestions please
- 18 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 19 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 20 vow renewal
- 21 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 22 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 23 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?