I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. The problem is that I'm traveling to the US for a month between moves and need health insurance for that time. Any suggestions on how to buy health insurance for only a month? I don't think I can buy travel insurance, because the only residence address that I'll have for that month is in the US. I also can't buy short term health insurance, because my state of residence (MA) doesn't allow it. Is there any type of short term insurance for expats moving back home/in between moves?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 USA Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc TrialNumber 1800-540**6830 Recove
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 4 Which type of car ?
- 5 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 17 Road Trip For Two
- 18 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Travel through Expedia
- 21 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 22 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 23 Round the World
- 24 Misleading third party websites
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?