I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. The problem is that I'm traveling to the US for a month between moves and need health insurance for that time. Any suggestions on how to buy health insurance for only a month? I don't think I can buy travel insurance, because the only residence address that I'll have for that month is in the US. I also can't buy short term health insurance, because my state of residence (MA) doesn't allow it. Is there any type of short term insurance for expats moving back home/in between moves?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 3 Honeymoon Destination
- 4 How to find the best adventure tour
- 5 One month free to travel in February
- 6 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 What to do on long flights?
- 9 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 10 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 11 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 12 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 Need Amalfi planning help
- 15 Where to go...April of 2018
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 18 California Zepher
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 21 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 22 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 23 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 24 Airport robbery
- 25 Usefulness of a travel agent ?