I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. The problem is that I'm traveling to the US for a month between moves and need health insurance for that time. Any suggestions on how to buy health insurance for only a month? I don't think I can buy travel insurance, because the only residence address that I'll have for that month is in the US. I also can't buy short term health insurance, because my state of residence (MA) doesn't allow it. Is there any type of short term insurance for expats moving back home/in between moves?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 4 travel mate wanted
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 7 Packing Cubes
- 8 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 9 Vacation for two
- 10 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 11 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 14 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 15 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 16 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 17 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 18 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 19 Motorcycle trip
- 20 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 21 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App