I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. The problem is that I'm traveling to the US for a month between moves and need health insurance for that time. Any suggestions on how to buy health insurance for only a month? I don't think I can buy travel insurance, because the only residence address that I'll have for that month is in the US. I also can't buy short term health insurance, because my state of residence (MA) doesn't allow it. Is there any type of short term insurance for expats moving back home/in between moves?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 2 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 First rv trip
- 5 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 6 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 7 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 8 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 11 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 12 Exploring a City
- 13 Dolomites for 2 days
- 14 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 15 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 16 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 17 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 18 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 22 Passport Help!!!
- 23 First time travelling outside the USA
- 24 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 25 hiking poles in carry on