I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to go...April of 2018
- 2 California Zepher
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 5 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 6 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 7 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 8 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 Airport robbery
- 11 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 12 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 13 California Zepher (train)
- 14 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 15 Need Amalfi planning help
- 16 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 17 Travel towel?
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 20 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 21 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..