I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..
- 1 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 2 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 3 Eurail Pass Help!
- 4 iPad use on long flights
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 8 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 Vacation Destination
- 11 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 12 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 train tickets for italy
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 21 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 22 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 23 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites