I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 マ압구정안마マo1o-2816-2526 압구정안마시술소 윤실장↔A Size
- 2 TravelAgent
- 3 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 4 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 5 Bad Experience
- 6 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 7 Business trip in early March
- 8 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 9 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 10 Family of 3-month long trip
- 11 Solo travel France / winter
- 12 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 13 Christmas warm weather
- 14 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 17 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 18 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 19 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 20 Want to go Munich
- 21 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 22 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 23 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 24 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 25 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..