I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Hostels
- 2 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 garment travel organizer
- 5 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 6 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 7 Road Trip For Two
- 8 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 9 Copper Canyon
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Round the World
- 14 Misleading third party websites
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 17 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 vegas to slc loop
- 20 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 21 barbados or tulum
- 22 resort with wild life on ground
- 23 Want great trip ideas? Attend a travel show!
- 24 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 25 BIKING BRUGES TO AMSTERDAM
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..