I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 3 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 4 40th Birthday Celebration
- 5 Should I use a travel agent?
- 6 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 7 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 8 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 9 Difficult Decisions!!
- 10 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 HoneyMoon - january
- 13 Glacier National Park Trip
- 14 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Road map- European
- 18 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 19 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 20 xmas anywhere in europe
- 21 Need advice for Asia trip
- 22 Family Italy
- 23 Big Island vs Maui
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Winter Vacation
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..