I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.hitslimbody.com/testo-ultra/
- 2 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 3 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 4 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 5 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 6 First time traveler
- 7 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 8 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 9 Exploring a City
- 10 Dolomites for 2 days
- 11 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 12 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 13 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 14 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 15 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 18 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 19 Passport Help!!!
- 20 First time travelling outside the USA
- 21 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 22 hiking poles in carry on
- 23 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 24 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 25 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..