I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.hitslimbody.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 3 We are here! Moscow!
- 4 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 7 New Traveller
- 8 Terrified traveller
- 9 Early trip planning
- 10 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 11 First time travelling outside the USA
- 12 First time traveler
- 13 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 14 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 17 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 18 SIXT car rental in US
- 19 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 20 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 21 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 22 Visit to usa
- 23 insect repellent bracelets
- 24 Top travel destinations 2017
- 25 Your Favorite Rain coat?
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..