I booked a car on Priceline and just got an email that car rentals for the same period are almost $100 cheaper on Hotwire. I am traveling in just a bit over a week, so I didn't want to wait until the last moment as prices have gone up in the past years for the Fourth of July weekend. In your experience, is it best to wait until the last moment to reserve a car?
Car Rentals - is it better to wait until the last moment?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Where to go over New Years?
- 4 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 5 Honeymoon
- 6 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities