I booked a car on Priceline and just got an email that car rentals for the same period are almost $100 cheaper on Hotwire. I am traveling in just a bit over a week, so I didn't want to wait until the last moment as prices have gone up in the past years for the Fourth of July weekend. In your experience, is it best to wait until the last moment to reserve a car?
Car Rentals - is it better to wait until the last moment?
- 1 vacation in California
- 2 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 3 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 4 Honeymoon Ideas
- 5 Alone or alone in a group
- 6 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 7 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 8 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 9 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 10 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 11 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 14 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 15 Money exchange
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 18 Car rental
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 21 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 22 Chip N Pin Cards
- 23 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 24 Monarch butterfly
- 25 the lounge