I booked a car on Priceline and just got an email that car rentals for the same period are almost $100 cheaper on Hotwire. I am traveling in just a bit over a week, so I didn't want to wait until the last moment as prices have gone up in the past years for the Fourth of July weekend. In your experience, is it best to wait until the last moment to reserve a car?
Car Rentals - is it better to wait until the last moment?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 2 Perfect place for family vacation
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 10 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Useful travel apps
- 14 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 15 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 16 Base city in England
- 17 Suggestions please
- 18 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 19 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 20 vow renewal
- 21 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 22 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 23 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?