I'm traveling alone and I'd like to go to Europe in late June. Originally I wanted to visit Florence and Tuscany but I've read a bit on the men being a little more aggressive there than other countries. As this is my first time traveling solo I want to focus more on the sites than on the attention being given to me. So now I'm not sure. Any recommendations on a city in Europe that is open and safe for a virgin-solo traveler getting her toes wet?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 3 New Traveller
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 8 First time travelling outside the USA
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 11 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?