I'm traveling alone and I'd like to go to Europe in late June. Originally I wanted to visit Florence and Tuscany but I've read a bit on the men being a little more aggressive there than other countries. As this is my first time traveling solo I want to focus more on the sites than on the attention being given to me. So now I'm not sure. Any recommendations on a city in Europe that is open and safe for a virgin-solo traveler getting her toes wet?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 cheap flight
- 2 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 3 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 4 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 5 First rv trip
- 6 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 7 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 8 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 9 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 12 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 13 Exploring a City
- 14 Dolomites for 2 days
- 15 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 16 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 17 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 18 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar