I'm traveling alone and I'd like to go to Europe in late June. Originally I wanted to visit Florence and Tuscany but I've read a bit on the men being a little more aggressive there than other countries. As this is my first time traveling solo I want to focus more on the sites than on the attention being given to me. So now I'm not sure. Any recommendations on a city in Europe that is open and safe for a virgin-solo traveler getting her toes wet?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Southeast romantic destinations
- 2 destination help
- 3 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 4 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 travelling with infant
- 7 What to do with mail when traveling
- 8 Prague & Croatia
- 9 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 10 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 11 Norway in November
- 12 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 13 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 14 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 15 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 16 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 17 Schengen visa
- 18 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 19 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 22 greece to germany. doable?
- 23 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX