I'm traveling alone and I'd like to go to Europe in late June. Originally I wanted to visit Florence and Tuscany but I've read a bit on the men being a little more aggressive there than other countries. As this is my first time traveling solo I want to focus more on the sites than on the attention being given to me. So now I'm not sure. Any recommendations on a city in Europe that is open and safe for a virgin-solo traveler getting her toes wet?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 NFL Hot Seat: New Orleans Saints Sean Payton joins ranks
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 Need Amalfi planning help
- 4 Where to go...April of 2018
- 5 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 6 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 7 California Zepher
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 10 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 11 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 12 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 Airport robbery
- 15 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 16 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 17 California Zepher (train)
- 18 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Travel towel?
- 21 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 22 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 23 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 24 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 25 Road trip stops