I'm traveling alone and I'd like to go to Europe in late June. Originally I wanted to visit Florence and Tuscany but I've read a bit on the men being a little more aggressive there than other countries. As this is my first time traveling solo I want to focus more on the sites than on the attention being given to me. So now I'm not sure. Any recommendations on a city in Europe that is open and safe for a virgin-solo traveler getting her toes wet?
Best European Destination for Solo Woman
- 1 Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 12 Which Travel Bag
- 13 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 14 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 15 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 16 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 17 europe In January
- 18 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 19 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 21 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 22 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 23 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 24 Holiday Travel Plans
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations