I'm traveling alone and I'd like to go to Europe in late June. Originally I wanted to visit Florence and Tuscany but I've read a bit on the men being a little more aggressive there than other countries. As this is my first time traveling solo I want to focus more on the sites than on the attention being given to me. So now I'm not sure. Any recommendations on a city in Europe that is open and safe for a virgin-solo traveler getting her toes wet?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carrying your passport
- 2 Lipault luggage durability
- 3 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 4 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 5 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 Help planning long road trip.
- 10 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Getting my child from Stanford
- 15 Ideal Trip!
- 16 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 17 Pa to New England States
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 20 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 21 cape cod
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 24 Credit card protection
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me