I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
what to do 10 days in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina entry fee
- 2 Easter Day in Rio
- 3 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 4 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 5 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 6 Patagonia tour
- 7 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 8 Patagonia tour in April
- 9 Patagonia tour
- 10 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 11 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 12 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 13 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 14 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 16 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 17 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 20 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning