I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 2 Rio Water Quality
- 3 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 4 Machu Picchu in January
- 5 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 6 Two day stay in Lima
- 7 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 8 Cities near santiago chile?
- 9 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 10 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 11 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 12 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 13 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 14 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 15 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 60 day Trip to South America
- 18 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 19 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 20 Buenos Aires
- 21 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 22 Hotels in Argentina
- 23 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 24 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 25 Need itinerary advice for one month trip