I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 2 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 3 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 4 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 5 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 6 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 7 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 8 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 9 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 10 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 11 help with a trip to south america
- 12 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 13 Mistura - anyone been?
- 14 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 15 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 16 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 17 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 18 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 19 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 20 Trip to the Amazon!
- 21 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 22 Peruvian Independence Day
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Globo hours to change money
- 25 Traveling south america, help