I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
what to do 10 days in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 amazon jungle trips
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 TDP in August
- 5 Amazon Cruise
- 6 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 7 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 8 Brazil for Carnival
- 9 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 Last 2 weeks
- 12 10 nights in Argentina
- 13 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 14 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 15 Sobering Film
- 16 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 17 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 18 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 19 Machu Picchu First?
- 20 Rosh Hashanah
- 21 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 22 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 23 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 24 Patagonia trip decisions
- 25 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?