I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 2 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 3 Best Latin American countries!
- 4 Peru in Late February?
- 5 Sao Paulo
- 6 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 7 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 8 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 9 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 10 Salud !
- 11 christmas in buenos aires
- 12 Cartagena
- 13 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 14 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 15 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 16 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 17 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 18 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Galapagos Island
- 21 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 22 Puno to Lima
- 23 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 24 opinions on itinerary flow
- 25 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia