I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 2 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 3 WEBJET
- 4 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 5 South adventure Peru tours
- 6 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 7 2 weeks trip
- 8 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 9 Itineraries
- 10 Pantanal Lodges
- 11 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 18 Chile wine tour
- 19 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 20 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 21 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 22 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 23 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 24 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 25 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October