I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 2 Deborah Ferrari - Luxury Beach Hotels in Arica
- 3 Urgent help! 3 week itinerary for Brazil, Argentina and Peru in September
- 4 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 5 Andean Weaving Video
- 6 60 day Trip to South America
- 7 Machu Picchu
- 8 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 9 Machu Picchu in January
- 10 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 13 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 14 Rio Water Quality
- 15 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 16 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 17 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 18 Two day stay in Lima
- 19 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 20 Cities near santiago chile?
- 21 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 22 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 23 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 24 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 25 Uyuni Salar Tour Company