I m travelling from Greece to Peru this september!!And as you all know, with the economical crisis here, I worked v.hard for this trip, and it might not be another similar one, for a long long time!So we want to make sure we are not spending any day to the wrong place.
We are only going to be for 10 solid days in peru, and we want to live the real peru(we speak spanish), far away from too touristic attractions. How many days should we stay in Lima? Should we book a return flight ticket to Cuzco, or we shall try to take a bus as well, and book only a single ticket back to Lima. Are buses safe there? Which other towns or villages should we visit?How should we experience the Machu Picchu?Our friends, that we re travelling with, will do the inca trail with an agency called SAS, but we can t afford to do that moneywise and timewise... Fyi I m an architect, therefore some nice colourful villages and churches will be welcome.
Thank you for your time
what to do 10 days in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 6 Easter Island flight delays?
- 7 argentina & brazil
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 10 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 11 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 12 Brazilian music
- 13 Christmas in Cusco
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!