There will be four of us traveling together. We would like to take a private transfer or taxi to Ouro Preto and return the same way because of time restraints. Does anyone have information regarding a someone that will do a private transfer (no guide) or information about a taxi and the cost? We would like to be picked up at our hotel near CNF in the morning and returned to CNF the next day mid afternoon.
transfer from Belo Horizonte to Ouro Preto
View all South America activity »
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 Reflections on our South America trip
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 5 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 6 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 7 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 8 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 9 8 Days in Brazil
- 10 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 11 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 12 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 13 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 14 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 17 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 20 Peru Hop?
- 21 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 22 Uruguay Re-Do
- 23 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 24 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 25 More suggested reading