I am interested in making the trip across the Salar de Uyuni to the colored lagoons in late October. Has anyone made this trip? What tour operator did you use? Any comments would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 게임몽주소 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 오리지날 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 알라딘릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 6 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 7 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 8 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 9 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 13 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Planning Argentina Trip
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 18 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 19 Feria de las flores
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 22 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 23 comments
- 24 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 25 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?