Me and friend are travelling south america starting January 2011. We are starting in Chile Santiago. We would like to be in Rio de Janerio for the carnivals which I believe is in February?? . We would like to visit Buenos Aires before Rio. Countries like to go are Chile Brazil Argentina Peru, and maybe Bolivia any other suggestions or good experiences to tell on countries mentioned or not. So excited to go to South America is so amazing.
If anyone knows a good route to take be very helpful starting in Chile.
Also does anyone know of any fantastics hostels in the countries mentioned?? Are they expensive??
Also lastly is Belek the best place to start the amazon trip, and how much does that cost?
People your feedback and posts will be very apprieciated and I hope we are there in same time to experience this trip All the best guys
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 South American destinations for introverts?
- 6 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 7 Where to start in May?
- 8 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 12 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 13 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 14 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 15 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 18 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 19 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 20 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 22 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 23 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 24 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 25 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?