Me and friend are travelling south america starting January 2011. We are starting in Chile Santiago. We would like to be in Rio de Janerio for the carnivals which I believe is in February?? . We would like to visit Buenos Aires before Rio. Countries like to go are Chile Brazil Argentina Peru, and maybe Bolivia any other suggestions or good experiences to tell on countries mentioned or not. So excited to go to South America is so amazing.
If anyone knows a good route to take be very helpful starting in Chile.
Also does anyone know of any fantastics hostels in the countries mentioned?? Are they expensive??
Also lastly is Belek the best place to start the amazon trip, and how much does that cost?
People your feedback and posts will be very apprieciated and I hope we are there in same time to experience this trip All the best guys
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Fake And Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 3 Please help with itinerary!
- 4 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 5 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 6 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 7 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 8 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 9 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 11 Argentina
- 12 Tucantravel company.
- 13 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 14 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 15 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 16 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 17 Ship travel to South America
- 18 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 19 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 20 Solo travellers in Chile
- 21 Living in rural South America
- 22 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 23 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 24 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 25 galapagos island