Me and friend are travelling south america starting January 2011. We are starting in Chile Santiago. We would like to be in Rio de Janerio for the carnivals which I believe is in February?? . We would like to visit Buenos Aires before Rio. Countries like to go are Chile Brazil Argentina Peru, and maybe Bolivia any other suggestions or good experiences to tell on countries mentioned or not. So excited to go to South America is so amazing.
If anyone knows a good route to take be very helpful starting in Chile.
Also does anyone know of any fantastics hostels in the countries mentioned?? Are they expensive??
Also lastly is Belek the best place to start the amazon trip, and how much does that cost?
People your feedback and posts will be very apprieciated and I hope we are there in same time to experience this trip All the best guys
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 3 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 4 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 5 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 8 Peru Escorted Travel
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 11 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 12 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 13 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 14 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?