Me and friend are travelling south america starting January 2011. We are starting in Chile Santiago. We would like to be in Rio de Janerio for the carnivals which I believe is in February?? . We would like to visit Buenos Aires before Rio. Countries like to go are Chile Brazil Argentina Peru, and maybe Bolivia any other suggestions or good experiences to tell on countries mentioned or not. So excited to go to South America is so amazing.
If anyone knows a good route to take be very helpful starting in Chile.
Also does anyone know of any fantastics hostels in the countries mentioned?? Are they expensive??
Also lastly is Belek the best place to start the amazon trip, and how much does that cost?
People your feedback and posts will be very apprieciated and I hope we are there in same time to experience this trip All the best guys
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 2 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 3 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 4 Expat meet up.
- 5 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 8 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 9 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 10 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 11 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 12 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 17 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 19 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 20 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 23 summer olympics in Rio
- 24 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 25 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??