Me and friend are travelling south america starting January 2011. We are starting in Chile Santiago. We would like to be in Rio de Janerio for the carnivals which I believe is in February?? . We would like to visit Buenos Aires before Rio. Countries like to go are Chile Brazil Argentina Peru, and maybe Bolivia any other suggestions or good experiences to tell on countries mentioned or not. So excited to go to South America is so amazing.
If anyone knows a good route to take be very helpful starting in Chile.
Also does anyone know of any fantastics hostels in the countries mentioned?? Are they expensive??
Also lastly is Belek the best place to start the amazon trip, and how much does that cost?
People your feedback and posts will be very apprieciated and I hope we are there in same time to experience this trip All the best guys
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 2 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 3 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 4 Speak to me of Peru
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 7 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 8 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 9 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 10 Fire in Valparaiso
- 11 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 12 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 13 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 14 Ecuador - should we go?
- 15 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 16 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 17 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 18 Driving in Ecuador
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 22 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 25 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco