Me and friend are travelling south america starting January 2011. We are starting in Chile Santiago. We would like to be in Rio de Janerio for the carnivals which I believe is in February?? . We would like to visit Buenos Aires before Rio. Countries like to go are Chile Brazil Argentina Peru, and maybe Bolivia any other suggestions or good experiences to tell on countries mentioned or not. So excited to go to South America is so amazing.
If anyone knows a good route to take be very helpful starting in Chile.
Also does anyone know of any fantastics hostels in the countries mentioned?? Are they expensive??
Also lastly is Belek the best place to start the amazon trip, and how much does that cost?
People your feedback and posts will be very apprieciated and I hope we are there in same time to experience this trip All the best guys
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Image Revive
- 2 Safety warning?
- 3 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 4 Packing for Chile in November
- 5 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 6 Amazon side trip
- 7 Lima stopover
- 8 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 9 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 10 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 11 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 12 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Tour guide/ agency
- 17 Patagonia Planning
- 18 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 19 March trip to Brazil
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 24 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 25 Safety?