Which one out of the 2 (Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas) is better to stay for a couple days??
Also, is it worth taking a day trip to Chiloe Island from Puerto Montt/Varas?? Any idea on what the cost would ?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 2 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 3 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 4 Patagonia, travel buddies
- 5 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 6 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 7 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 8 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 9 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 10 Travel Report For Brazil
- 11 3 weeks to travel
- 12 Living in rural South America
- 13 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 14 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 15 Final dinner tonight
- 16 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 17 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 18 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 19 Visiting Medellin
- 20 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 21 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 22 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 23 Chile in February and March
- 24 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 25 Rio and Iguacu