I am a 28 year old woman and am planning a 3 week trip to Buenos Aires, AR & to Cusco, Peru in Oct/Nov & will be traveling alone. I plan on taking some spanish courses during the week with a reputable school but will be exploring more of the cities on my own during the weekends and at night. I am not a virgin traveler, I moved to New Zealand when I was 20 yrs old by myself & also backpacked through Europe for a few months alone for a few months as well. I always felt like these were rather safe countries to travel alone though! Even though I have traveled before on my own, I have always been a little more timid about traveling in South America alone. Also my family & friends have also started to fill my head with all these horrible scenario's & it's really starting to worry me & I have actually been thinking about canceling my trip.
If there are any women out there that have traveled to South America alone, particularly through Argentina & Peru (Machu Picchu) could you please advise me on what your experiences were like and if you felt safe?! Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am also looking for a good tour company to do a 2 day trek on the Inca Trail if you know of any as well! Thank you so much for your time!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 오션카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 챔피언카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 슈퍼맨카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 Peru Trip for the Family
- 5 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 6 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 7 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 8 2 weeks trip
- 9 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 10 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 11 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 12 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 13 WEBJET
- 14 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 15 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 16 Itineraries
- 17 Pantanal Lodges
- 18 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 19 3 weeks in South America
- 20 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Chile wine tour
- 24 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 25 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass