My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 2 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 3 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Machu Picchu in January
- 5 Dining in Medellin
- 6 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 7 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 8 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 9 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 10 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 11 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 12 santiago chile area
- 13 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 14 Reflections on our South America trip
- 15 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 16 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 17 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 18 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 19 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 20 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 21 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 One week in Cartagena?
- 24 Argentina 3 week Itinerary
- 25 One day in Buenos Aires and Tango Experience