My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Wayna Picchu, Don't Miss It!
- 2 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 3 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 4 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 5 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 6 Choquequirao Questions
- 7 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 8 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 9 MARCHU PICCHU
- 10 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 11 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 12 One week in Cartagena?
- 13 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 14 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 15 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 16 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 17 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 18 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 23 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 24 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 25 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback