My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 4 South America this October
- 5 San Salvador Layover
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 8 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 9 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 10 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 11 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 12 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 13 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 14 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 15 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 16 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 17 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 18 Santiago, Chile
- 19 limited time in Cusco
- 20 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Back "home" in Barranco
- 25 Day trips from Montevideo