My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 2 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 3 Bolivian Visa
- 4 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 5 8 days in Ecudor
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 10 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 11 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Northeast Brazil
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 16 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 20 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 21 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 22 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 23 Lima - driver for hire
- 24 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 25 OK one final question - concerns AEP!