My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WEBJET
- 2 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 5 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 6 Itineraries
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 9 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 10 3 weeks in South America
- 11 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 12 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 13 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 14 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 15 Chile wine tour
- 16 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 17 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 18 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 19 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 20 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 21 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 22 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 23 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 24 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 25 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?