My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
How many days in Rio and Amazon?
- 1 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 2 Trip report for Bariloche
- 3 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 4 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 5 Crellston and Others
- 6 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 7 Reflections on our South America trip
- 8 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 9 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 10 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 11 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 12 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 13 8 Days in Brazil
- 14 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 15 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 16 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 17 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 21 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 22 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 23 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 24 Peru Hop?
- 25 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only