My husband I are thinking of going to Rio and the Amazon in June/July. We're thinking 3 days in Rio and 4-5 in Amazon. Does that sound about right? Keep in mind that we have a pretty short attention span and don't mind being on-the-go.
This is a lame question as I'm sure there is a TON of other things to see in Brazil, but can you recommend anything else that is a MUST SEE and can be squeezed in 2-3 days?
We dont have a lot of time off so the most we can do is a max 10 day trip.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Safety warning?
- 4 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 5 Iguazu falls logistics
- 6 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 7 Packing for Chile in November
- 8 Lima stopover
- 9 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 10 Amazon side trip
- 11 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 12 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 13 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 14 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 15 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 16 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 17 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 18 Santiago - where to stay?
- 19 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 20 Tour guide/ agency
- 21 Patagonia Planning
- 22 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 23 March trip to Brazil
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?