Will be in YF territory early January. I would like to have any potential side effects of the vaccine out of my system before I leave in late December for South America, but still have the vaccine potent in my system. When should I get it? Thanks!
How Far in Advance of my Trip Should I Get a Yellow Fever Vaccination?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Chile
- 2 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 3 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 7 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 8 Para Ti, Brazil
- 9 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 10 Advice needed for Colombia
- 11 Chile and Argentina
- 12 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 13 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 14 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 16 El valle de Elquí
- 17 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 18 Columbia Questions
- 19 Bogota
- 20 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 21 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 22 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 23 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 24 Galapagos in 5 days
- 25 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels