I am going to Montevideo and Buenos Aires would like to stop by Colonia del Sacramento for a day or two. What is a good place to stay?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 R@one=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 3 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 4 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 5 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 6 Avianca business class
- 7 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 9 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 13 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 How many days in Medellin area?
- 16 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 17 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 18 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 19 Peru Trip for the Family
- 20 Pisco sours
- 21 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 22 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 23 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 24 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 25 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule