Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 2 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 3 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 4 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 5 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 6 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 7 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 8 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 9 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 10 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 13 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 14 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 15 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 16 Where to start in May?
- 17 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 18 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 19 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 20 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 21 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 22 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 25 Argentina October 2016