Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruise stop over in Lima
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Santiago and Puerto Montt in a week
- 4 Hotel Suggestions Buenos Aires La Recoleta
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 7 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 8 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 11 Santiago 2 days
- 12 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 13 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 14 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 15 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 16 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 17 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 18 Lodge in Pantanal
- 19 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 22 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 23 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 24 Cell phone in Brazil
- 25 10 Full Days in Peru