Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colchagua Valey
- 2 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 3 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 4 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 5 Trip Report: Bogota
- 6 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 7 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 8 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 9 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 10 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 12 Pantanal tour prices
- 13 Safety in Rio?
- 14 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 15 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 16 Argentina Trip report
- 17 My Lima Layover
- 18 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 19 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 20 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 21 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 22 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 23 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 24 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 25 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice