Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving to salvador
- 2 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 3 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 4 1 day in Rio
- 5 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 6 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 7 Currency Woes
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 10 Just a week!
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 13 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 14 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 15 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 16 Quito trip
- 17 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 18 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 19 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 20 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 21 Solo female travelling around South America
- 22 Bariloche car rental
- 23 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 24 Galapagos Islands
- 25 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!