Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 6 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 7 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 8 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 9 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 10 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 13 Quito: Old city or new?
- 14 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 15 Bogota
- 16 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 17 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 19 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 20 4 weeks in Chile
- 21 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 23 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 24 Para Ti, Brazil
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia