Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ AOL TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 3 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 What to skip in Argentina
- 9 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 10 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 11 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 12 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 13 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 Itineraries
- 17 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 20 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 21 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 22 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 23 3.5 days in Rio
- 24 Iguaçu Falls fast trip
- 25 One month free to travel in February