Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 2 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 3 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 4 Uruguay for wildlife
- 5 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 6 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 7 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 El Calafate excursions
- 10 Ecuador earthquake
- 11 Peru & Ecuador
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 14 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 15 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Stray Dogs?
- 18 Salkantay trek
- 19 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 20 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 21 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 22 Enrico Poli Collection
- 23 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 25 10 Week South America Trip