Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 3 Huacachina, Peru
- 4 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 5 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 6 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 7 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 8 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 9 Pantanal Lodges
- 10 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 11 Manaus
- 12 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 13 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 14 Avianca business class
- 15 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 19 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 20 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 21 How many days in Medellin area?
- 22 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 23 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 24 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 25 Peru Trip for the Family