Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 2 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 3 Nduka Okoye - Five star accommodation in Colombia
- 4 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 5 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 6 One week in Cartagena?
- 7 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 8 Lunahuana
- 9 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 10 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 MARCHU PICCHU
- 18 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 19 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 20 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 21 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 22 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 23 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 24 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 25 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip