Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 5 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 8 days in Ecudor
- 11 Northeast Brazil
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 14 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 20 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 21 Lima - driver for hire
- 22 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 23 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 24 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 25 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?