Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 salkantay trek
- 2 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 3 Rainbow mountain trek
- 4 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 5 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 6 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 7 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 8 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 9 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 10 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 11 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 14 Iquitos
- 15 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 16 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 17 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 22 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio