Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 2 galapagos island
- 3 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 4 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 5 christmas in buenos aires
- 6 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 7 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 8 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 9 Best Latin American countries!
- 10 Peru in Late February?
- 11 Sao Paulo
- 12 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 13 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 14 Salud !
- 15 Cartagena
- 16 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 17 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 18 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 19 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 20 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 21 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 22 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 23 Galapagos Island
- 24 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 25 Puno to Lima