Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 2 South adventure Peru tours
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 13 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 14 3 weeks in South America
- 15 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 17 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 18 Chile wine tour
- 19 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 20 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 21 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 22 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 23 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 24 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 25 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October