I was hoping I could get a few recommendations on what towns/cities/beaches/attractions to go to in Costa Rica. We are all adventurous people and would love hiking, exploring, etc. We arent huge on touristy locations, and would be more interested in finding the hidden gems of the country. We are going in June.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Savegre Hotel
- 2 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 3 Camera & Accessories
- 4 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 5 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 6 Wildlife in Belize
- 7 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 8 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 9 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 12 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 13 Westjet flights to Merida
- 14 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 15 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 16 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 17 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 18 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 20 Belize - Where to Go?
- 21 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 22 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 23 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 24 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 25 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja