I was hoping I could get a few recommendations on what towns/cities/beaches/attractions to go to in Costa Rica. We are all adventurous people and would love hiking, exploring, etc. We arent huge on touristy locations, and would be more interested in finding the hidden gems of the country. We are going in June.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 1 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 7 Safety in Nicaragua
- 8 Roatan advice
- 9 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 13 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 14 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 15 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 16 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 17 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 18 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 19 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 20 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 21 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 22 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 23 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 24 Backpack vs Wheels
- 25 1st time to Costa Rica