I was hoping I could get a few recommendations on what towns/cities/beaches/attractions to go to in Costa Rica. We are all adventurous people and would love hiking, exploring, etc. We arent huge on touristy locations, and would be more interested in finding the hidden gems of the country. We are going in June.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
- 2 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 Interbus and San Jose
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 10 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 13 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 16 tours to gatun locks panama
- 17 Panama in October
- 18 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 19 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 20 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 21 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 22 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 23 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 24 Monteverde from Liberia
- 25 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??