I was hoping I could get a few recommendations on what towns/cities/beaches/attractions to go to in Costa Rica. We are all adventurous people and would love hiking, exploring, etc. We arent huge on touristy locations, and would be more interested in finding the hidden gems of the country. We are going in June.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 2 Mexico City and...?
- 3 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 4 Solo touring in Panama City
- 5 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 6 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 7 Driving in CR
- 8 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 9 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 10 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 11 Tamarindo Sept
- 12 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 13 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 14 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 15 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 17 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 18 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 19 Renting Car in Mexico
- 20 Cancun All inclusive
- 21 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids