We have a good idea of an itinerary in El Salvador and Nicaragua, but the difficult part seems to planning transport as we do not want to drive. I have contacted one hotel we are considering staying on the beach in El Salvador about transport to Leon, Nicaragua, but they were not particularly helpful- (they did to know where Leon was!). Maybe that is a hint not to stay there! Anyway, does anyone know of a local travel company that could help plan my trip to both countries?
Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Riviera maya
- 4 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 5 Cabo Alternative
- 6 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 7 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 8 Cancun in March
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 11 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 12 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 13 8 days in costa rica!
- 14 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 15 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 16 Car Rental in Panama
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 18 Belize
- 19 Planning trip to Panama
- 20 Copa Airlines?
- 21 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 22 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 23 bicycle through central america
- 24 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 25 Tijuana Safety in 2015?