We have a good idea of an itinerary in El Salvador and Nicaragua, but the difficult part seems to planning transport as we do not want to drive. I have contacted one hotel we are considering staying on the beach in El Salvador about transport to Leon, Nicaragua, but they were not particularly helpful- (they did to know where Leon was!). Maybe that is a hint not to stay there! Anyway, does anyone know of a local travel company that could help plan my trip to both countries?
Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February