We have a good idea of an itinerary in El Salvador and Nicaragua, but the difficult part seems to planning transport as we do not want to drive. I have contacted one hotel we are considering staying on the beach in El Salvador about transport to Leon, Nicaragua, but they were not particularly helpful- (they did to know where Leon was!). Maybe that is a hint not to stay there! Anyway, does anyone know of a local travel company that could help plan my trip to both countries?
Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 2 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Osa Hotel Questions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 9 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 10 Trip ideas needed please
- 11 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 12 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 13 tours to gatun locks panama
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 16 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 17 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Mex City Restaurant
- 21 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 22 costa rica in two weeks
- 23 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 24 Cancun Hotel
- 25 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya