We are traveling with a 3 and 5 year old for a 2 week stay in soliman bay at a beach house. Our flight arrives in cancun at 4:00 pm. We are renting a car. Should we just head to our house rental which is about a 90 minute drive i believe or should we stay a night in cancun near airport and head down the next day. We will want to load up on groceries for the house since we are gluten free. I thought we would find better shopping near cancun and didn't want to backtrack the day after for groceries if this is the case. If we should stay in cancun any suggestions on where to stay?
Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 4 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 5 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 A Week in Montezuma
- 8 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 11 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 12 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 13 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 14 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 15 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 16 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 18 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 19 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 20 Belize Itinerary help!
- 21 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 22 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 23 Costa Rica Travel
- 24 Planning Mexico by February
- 25 Costa Rica best river rafting company