I have 30 days to travel after school gets over in June and would very much like to do a 6 country road trip if possible - kind of on the lines of this trip
I was wondering what is the best combination of car rentals I could use? Is it safe to rent a car in San Jose and return it or to buy a cheap car? Would going by bus be a better option? What would be the best places to stop on the way?
I would really appreciate any ideas to get me started. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Master Love Psychic/ Transpersonal/ - 0027815220148 Traditional Bornes
- 2 (+27)815220148 !!Minnesota!!Spirituality!!@ Top spells caster-spiritual
- 3 !!Marriage Spells!!Accredited!! @/@(+27)815220148 Spiritual Santa Ana
- 4 0027815220148 -Psychics - Witchdoctor Astrologers/ traditional Long Beach
- 5 0027815220148 ( Get Love Back Immediately) - Revenge Spells-Charlotte
- 6 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 7 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 9 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 12 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 13 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 14 Anyone interested?
- 15 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 16 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 17 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 20 Spending USD in Mexico
- 21 Food poisoning?
- 22 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 25 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!