I have 30 days to travel after school gets over in June and would very much like to do a 6 country road trip if possible - kind of on the lines of this trip
I was wondering what is the best combination of car rentals I could use? Is it safe to rent a car in San Jose and return it or to buy a cheap car? Would going by bus be a better option? What would be the best places to stop on the way?
I would really appreciate any ideas to get me started. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 알라딘시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 4 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 5 mexico city and puebla?
- 6 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 7 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 8 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 9 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 10 Day Costa Rica
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 14 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 15 Cancun to Guatemala
- 16 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 17 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 18 San Miguel trivia
- 19 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 21 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 22 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 23 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 24 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 25 puerto vallarta