I have 30 days to travel after school gets over in June and would very much like to do a 6 country road trip if possible - kind of on the lines of this trip
I was wondering what is the best combination of car rentals I could use? Is it safe to rent a car in San Jose and return it or to buy a cheap car? Would going by bus be a better option? What would be the best places to stop on the way?
I would really appreciate any ideas to get me started. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tortuguero, Costa Rica - Central America's Amazon
- 2 Merida in March
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter
- 4 all inclusive resort on the beach
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 9 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 12 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 13 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 14 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 15 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 16 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 19 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 20 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 21 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 22 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 23 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 24 travel in Yucatan
- 25 Driving through Mexico to Belize