I have 30 days to travel after school gets over in June and would very much like to do a 6 country road trip if possible - kind of on the lines of this trip
I was wondering what is the best combination of car rentals I could use? Is it safe to rent a car in San Jose and return it or to buy a cheap car? Would going by bus be a better option? What would be the best places to stop on the way?
I would really appreciate any ideas to get me started. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.org/dermabliss-cream/
- 2 Best route from La Fortuna to Limon? Cost Rica
- 3 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 7 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 9 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 10 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 17 Panama Canal Excursions
- 18 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 19 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 20 Giving back to Mexio
- 21 2 months in Central America
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids