I have 30 days to travel after school gets over in June and would very much like to do a 6 country road trip if possible - kind of on the lines of this trip
I was wondering what is the best combination of car rentals I could use? Is it safe to rent a car in San Jose and return it or to buy a cheap car? Would going by bus be a better option? What would be the best places to stop on the way?
I would really appreciate any ideas to get me started. Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 2 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 3 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 4 Returning home
- 5 White hair in Valladolid....
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 8 Uber in Panama
- 9 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 10 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 11 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 12 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 13 4 days in Belize
- 14 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 15 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 16 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 17 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 18 Sayulita in September
- 19 Tulum Ruins
- 20 5 day belize itinerary
- 21 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 22 Copper Canyon
- 23 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 24 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 25 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.