I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 2 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 4 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 8 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 9 Anyone interested?
- 10 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 11 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 12 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 13 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 14 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 15 Spending USD in Mexico
- 16 Food poisoning?
- 17 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 18 Best plan - suggestions
- 19 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 20 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 21 Guanacaste in October
- 22 Good lunch spot
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School