I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
- 1 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 2 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 3 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 4 Belize
- 5 Excellence Resort advice
- 6 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 7 please help!
- 8 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 11 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa rica questions?
- 14 Baja California
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 17 Motorcycles
- 18 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 19 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 20 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 21 Nude sunbathing advice
- 22 1st Time to CR
- 23 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 24 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?
- 25 What to do in Oaxaca / Huatulco as a solo traveler and Transportation