I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Interjet Airline
- 2 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 3 One month surf and yoga
- 4 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 5 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 6 Returning home
- 7 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 8 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 9 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 10 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 11 Cancun all inclusive
- 12 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 13 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 14 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 15 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 16 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 18 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 19 White hair in Valladolid....
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 23 Driving Time
- 24 Guanajuato
- 25 best new site in costa rica