I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 2 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 3 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 4 costa rica catamaran trips
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 7 Interbus and San Jose
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 10 Cancun nightlife
- 11 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 15 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 16 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 17 Playa del Carmen
- 18 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 19 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 20 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Panama in October
- 24 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 25 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?