I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Cancun to Guatemala
- 3 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 4 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 5 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 6 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 7 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 San Miguel trivia
- 9 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 11 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 puerto vallarta
- 17 California Baja
- 18 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 Best plan - suggestions
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 23 Mexico City over Christmas
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 info needed on NW Mexico trip