I am making travel arrangments for a couple - they are traveling to PV the first week in Feb and will be staying at the Mayan Sea Garden in Nuevo Vallarta.
I have not been to PV in over 10 years and was wondering about car rental and if it is necessary/suggested?
Recommendations for places to eat? There are some dietary restrictions (Gluten Free) so they may be doing a lot of their food prep in the kitchen area of their room.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 2 when it comes to fitness, there
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 4 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 5 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 7 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 8 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 9 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 12 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 16 Music Video
- 17 July Adventure
- 18 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 19 Guatemala trip in August?
- 20 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 21 Driving Central America
- 22 Nicaragua -- connection
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 june trip-help with itinerary
- 25 3 weeks on the west coast