We are looking for a hotel to stay close to the airport in Costa Rica. Our flight in doesn't even arrive until 8:40 and then we fly out again the next day to Puerto Jimenez, so it won't make sense to stay anywhere nice like Xandari. What do you folks recommend?
Place to stay near the airport in Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 4 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Mexico Trip
- 7 Osa Hotel Questions
- 8 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 12 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 13 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 14 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 20 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 24 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 25 Mex City Restaurant