I have read so much here my head is spinning. This is our first trip and we rarely return because we want to discover new places. We have 10 days and are going to Tortugeuro (Tortuga Lodge) Arenal (Lost Iguana) and I have finally settled on a Manuel Antonio Hotel (Issimo) . Before I make the MA reservation I find I cannot get Bosque del Cabo and the OSA out of my head. So many of you rave about the Osa and BDC but I know I would have to take another small plane and it will add a bit more expense. For those of you who have done both what do you think? We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and I really would like to see lots of wildlife (but no vipers!) OSA of MA? Thank you for your help.
Osa or Manuel Antonio
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Costa rica help
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 11 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 12 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 13 cozumel tennis
- 14 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 15 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Baja California
- 18 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 19 Mexico region question
- 20 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 21 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 22 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 23 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old