I have read so much here my head is spinning. This is our first trip and we rarely return because we want to discover new places. We have 10 days and are going to Tortugeuro (Tortuga Lodge) Arenal (Lost Iguana) and I have finally settled on a Manuel Antonio Hotel (Issimo) . Before I make the MA reservation I find I cannot get Bosque del Cabo and the OSA out of my head. So many of you rave about the Osa and BDC but I know I would have to take another small plane and it will add a bit more expense. For those of you who have done both what do you think? We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and I really would like to see lots of wildlife (but no vipers!) OSA of MA? Thank you for your help.
Osa or Manuel Antonio
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Hotel Questions
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 4 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 5 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 8 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 11 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 12 tours to gatun locks panama
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 15 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 16 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 17 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Mex City Restaurant
- 20 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 21 costa rica in two weeks
- 22 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 23 Cancun Hotel
- 24 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 25 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta