I have read so much here my head is spinning. This is our first trip and we rarely return because we want to discover new places. We have 10 days and are going to Tortugeuro (Tortuga Lodge) Arenal (Lost Iguana) and I have finally settled on a Manuel Antonio Hotel (Issimo) . Before I make the MA reservation I find I cannot get Bosque del Cabo and the OSA out of my head. So many of you rave about the Osa and BDC but I know I would have to take another small plane and it will add a bit more expense. For those of you who have done both what do you think? We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and I really would like to see lots of wildlife (but no vipers!) OSA of MA? Thank you for your help.
Osa or Manuel Antonio
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 4 Departure tax
- 5 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 8 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 9 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 10 Costa Rica first timers
- 11 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 13 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 14 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 think twice before using expedia
- 17 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 18 best places in Baja
- 19 Beachfront in Tulum
- 20 Belize, first time
- 21 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 22 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 23 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 24 Costa Rica with young kids
- 25 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?