I have read so much here my head is spinning. This is our first trip and we rarely return because we want to discover new places. We have 10 days and are going to Tortugeuro (Tortuga Lodge) Arenal (Lost Iguana) and I have finally settled on a Manuel Antonio Hotel (Issimo) . Before I make the MA reservation I find I cannot get Bosque del Cabo and the OSA out of my head. So many of you rave about the Osa and BDC but I know I would have to take another small plane and it will add a bit more expense. For those of you who have done both what do you think? We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and I really would like to see lots of wildlife (but no vipers!) OSA of MA? Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 2 넷마블바둑이 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 피망머니상 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 한게임머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 리니지바둑이 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 Interjet Airline
- 7 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 8 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 9 Guanaster, costa rica
- 10 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 11 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 12 One month surf and yoga
- 13 Returning home
- 14 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 15 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 16 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 17 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 18 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 21 Cancun all inclusive
- 22 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 23 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico