I have read so much here my head is spinning. This is our first trip and we rarely return because we want to discover new places. We have 10 days and are going to Tortugeuro (Tortuga Lodge) Arenal (Lost Iguana) and I have finally settled on a Manuel Antonio Hotel (Issimo) . Before I make the MA reservation I find I cannot get Bosque del Cabo and the OSA out of my head. So many of you rave about the Osa and BDC but I know I would have to take another small plane and it will add a bit more expense. For those of you who have done both what do you think? We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and I really would like to see lots of wildlife (but no vipers!) OSA of MA? Thank you for your help.
Osa or Manuel Antonio
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 3 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 4 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 5 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 8 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 9 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 10 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 11 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 12 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 13 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen