I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 2 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 3 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 4 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 5 Antigua, GT Apartment
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Taking bus to Montevede,Costa Rica
- 8 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 9 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 10 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 11 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 driving down through mexico
- 14 Things to do in Cabo
- 15 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 16 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 17 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 20 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 23 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 24 unsafe?
- 25 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen