I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 First time CR intinerary help
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 dental implants
- 7 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 8 Costa Rica- July trip
- 9 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 12 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 13 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 14 help from a Panamanian
- 15 Best Panama beach area?
- 16 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 17 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 18 Guanacaste
- 19 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Riu Cancun
- 21 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 22 Passport expires soon
- 23 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 24 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 25 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?