I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/apex-plump/
- 2 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 5 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 6 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 7 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 8 Non tourist beach in December
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Driving in Mexico
- 11 Sending things back home.
- 12 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 13 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 14 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 16 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 17 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 18 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 20 White hair in Valladolid....
- 21 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 22 unsafer?
- 23 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize