I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 4 girls getaway
- 5 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 11 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 12 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 13 Cancun All inclusive
- 14 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 15 Cancun and cuba
- 16 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 17 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 18 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 19 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 20 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 21 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 22 Archaeological tours
- 23 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 24 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 25 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula