I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Amazing..
- 2 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 3 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 4 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 5 Layover in San Salvador
- 6 day trips from Mexico City
- 7 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 8 help from a Panamanian
- 9 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 10 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 11 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 12 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 13 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 14 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 15 Pearl Keys
- 16 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 19 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 20 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 21 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 22 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 23 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?