I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 5 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 6 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 7 San Miguel
- 8 Oaxaca in march
- 9 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 12 Snorkeling trips
- 13 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 14 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 15 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 16 best new site in costa rica
- 17 Tikal, Guatemala
- 18 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 19 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 22 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 23 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 24 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun