I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Need Help planning 2nd Honeymoon to Costa Rica!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 3 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN