I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Need Help planning 2nd Honeymoon to Costa Rica!
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 3 Backpack vs Wheels
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 Help with 5 days touring time
- 10 Costa Rica trip in March
- 11 Safety in Ixtapa
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 14 Adopt an animal donation?
- 15 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 16 Cabo San Lucas
- 17 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 18 Roatan advice
- 19 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 20 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 21 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 22 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 23 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 24 Safety in Nicaragua
- 25 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights