I have been reading and researching for a few weeks and cannot narrow down the destinations and we leave June 11! We are a couple in our 30's that are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We are active and want to take part in hiking, canopy tours, canyoning, ww rafting, etc. We also want to stay in unique places that are romantic and quiet. We prefer seclusion and experiencing nature over luxury. We would like to do three places in 10 days if possible. We for sure want to see a volcano, visit hot springs and see the rain forest. We live in Florida so we can take or leave a beach destination unless highly suggested. We are flying in and out of San Jose and renting an SUV. We are on a moderate budget. Any help is appreciated! THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 2 http://bodybuildingandfitness.tumblr.com/
- 3 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 4 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 5 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 6 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 9 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 10 help from a Panamanian
- 11 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 12 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 13 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 17 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 18 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 21 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 22 Music Video
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Guatemala trip in August?