I am considering going to Guatemala in August with some friends and my niece. When I was in Honduras I really had wanted to go to Copan but we really didn't have enough time. Would it make since to try to go there while in Guatemala? Would it be easier to fly into San Pedro Sula and out of Guatemala City or the reverse? We will only be there about six nights if it all works out, I am just in the beginning planning stages now.. what does everyone think? Save it for another time? Thanks
Guatemala and Copan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 4 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 5 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 6 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March