I am considering going to Guatemala in August with some friends and my niece. When I was in Honduras I really had wanted to go to Copan but we really didn't have enough time. Would it make since to try to go there while in Guatemala? Would it be easier to fly into San Pedro Sula and out of Guatemala City or the reverse? We will only be there about six nights if it all works out, I am just in the beginning planning stages now.. what does everyone think? Save it for another time? Thanks
Guatemala and Copan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Renting a car in Cancun
- 5 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel