In a few weeks I'm off for a trip to Honduras and Guatemala. My plans are all made, no problems there. But I was wondering: what are the best things to eat? I don't like particularly spicy food (well, my stomach doesn't like particularly spicy food) and am open to most anything else, except bugs. From everything I read, neither country is high on the culinary scale, but I know the "real" food of each country is usually great. What shouldn't I miss?
Food in Guatemala and Honduras
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 booking rooms for spring break
- 2 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 9 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Mextrotter
- 13 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 16 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 17 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 18 costa rica
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 20 Car rental Cancun
- 21 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 22 Christmas in Puebla?
- 23 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 24 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 25 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.