In a few weeks I'm off for a trip to Honduras and Guatemala. My plans are all made, no problems there. But I was wondering: what are the best things to eat? I don't like particularly spicy food (well, my stomach doesn't like particularly spicy food) and am open to most anything else, except bugs. From everything I read, neither country is high on the culinary scale, but I know the "real" food of each country is usually great. What shouldn't I miss?
Food in Guatemala and Honduras
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 2 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 3 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 4 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 5 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 6 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 7 Belize in June?
- 8 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 9 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 10 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 11 Mexico City
- 12 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 13 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 14 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 15 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 16 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 17 Monteverde Accomodations
- 18 Oaxaca in November
- 19 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 20 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 21 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 22 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 23 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 24 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 25 Dominical Costa Rica