I'm considering December for my first trip to Belize (it would also be my first trip to Latin America, actually). While I have yet to put down a deposit, I am strongly considering an itinerary offered by REI / Island Expeditions that presents a few mainland activities followed by a trip to Glover's Reef for sea-kayaking and snorkeling.
Has anyone else done similar activities at that time of year? Most reviews I've seen for this trip have been from March/April, but December works a lot better for my timetable. Any thoughts on potential pros or cons?
I'm also about 99% sure I'd like to tack on a trip to the ATM cave (probably with Pacz?)either before or after the Glover's Reef portion of the trip. I've read that there may be issues getting there in the rainy season; does anyone know whether going in December will give me a good chance of avoiding those issues?
Any tips, suggestions, encouragements or warnings are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Aura in Cozumel all-inclusive?Anyone recently??
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 6 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Mexico City over Christmas
- 9 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 10 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 11 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 12 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 13 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 14 Cozumel airport transfers
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Vacation choices
- 17 Puerto Vallarta
- 18 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 21 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 25 Olmec Colossal Heads