Hi. I have been searching and searching. Could someone please help out with this. We will be staying in a house in Akumal for a week starting last week of July, 2 families with 4 kids ages 10-16, with rental cars. We want to book a snorkel/boat excursion to Cozumel. Not a party boat. We could go out from Akumal, Playa, Puerto or wherever as we have the cars. Not looking for super cheap or really expensive. Probably a 6-8 hour trip with lunch. It doesn't have to be just us, we just don't want a huge boat of partiers. We are open to other areas, just thought Cozumel would be a good choice as we can drive to snorkel at different places around Akumal. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Family staying in Akumal-snorkeling trip to Cozumel?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR