Hi. I have been searching and searching. Could someone please help out with this. We will be staying in a house in Akumal for a week starting last week of July, 2 families with 4 kids ages 10-16, with rental cars. We want to book a snorkel/boat excursion to Cozumel. Not a party boat. We could go out from Akumal, Playa, Puerto or wherever as we have the cars. Not looking for super cheap or really expensive. Probably a 6-8 hour trip with lunch. It doesn't have to be just us, we just don't want a huge boat of partiers. We are open to other areas, just thought Cozumel would be a good choice as we can drive to snorkel at different places around Akumal. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Family staying in Akumal-snorkeling trip to Cozumel?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 3 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 4 Adopt an animal donation?
- 5 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 11 Backpack vs Wheels
- 12 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 13 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 14 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 15 Help with 5 days touring time
- 16 Costa Rica trip in March
- 17 Safety in Ixtapa
- 18 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 19 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 20 Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 22 Roatan advice
- 23 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 24 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 25 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?