Help Fodorites! Would you recommend staying on the Pacific Coast or the Sea of Cortez side in Cabo. We wanted to go in February, but am now thinking if we want beach weather (80s) we should go later? March or April? The more I read, the more confused I'm getting... Thanks for any help.
cabo san lucas
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 3 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 4 Riu vs Westin?
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Sim card and power
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Costa rica help
- 16 car rental companies
- 17 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 cozumel tennis
- 23 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 24 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report