Which is the best but reasonable Barcelo resort in PDC? We are leaving in March from Phily or Newark, 7 nights for 2 (our honeymoon). Looked at Barcelo Maya Palace but is above our budget. How are the Barcelo Maya Caribe, Barcelo Maya Tropical or the Barcelo Maya Beach? Also, can you eat with the All Inclusive package at any of these resorts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 2 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 3 Departure tax
- 4 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 5 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 6 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 7 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 8 Costa Rica first timers
- 9 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 10 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 11 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 12 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 14 think twice before using expedia
- 15 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 16 best places in Baja
- 17 Beachfront in Tulum
- 18 Belize, first time
- 19 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 20 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 21 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 22 Costa Rica with young kids
- 23 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 24 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 25 Security in Oaxaca