Which is the best but reasonable Barcelo resort in PDC? We are leaving in March from Phily or Newark, 7 nights for 2 (our honeymoon). Looked at Barcelo Maya Palace but is above our budget. How are the Barcelo Maya Caribe, Barcelo Maya Tropical or the Barcelo Maya Beach? Also, can you eat with the All Inclusive package at any of these resorts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 2 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 4 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 5 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 6 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 7 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 8 Monteverde from Liberia
- 9 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 10 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 11 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 12 mayan ruins family trip
- 13 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 14 Playa del Carmen
- 15 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 18 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 19 Costa Rica Vacation
- 20 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 21 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 22 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 23 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 24 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 25 Cancun - may or JUne 2015