Which is the best but reasonable Barcelo resort in PDC? We are leaving in March from Phily or Newark, 7 nights for 2 (our honeymoon). Looked at Barcelo Maya Palace but is above our budget. How are the Barcelo Maya Caribe, Barcelo Maya Tropical or the Barcelo Maya Beach? Also, can you eat with the All Inclusive package at any of these resorts?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 4 Playa del Carmen
- 5 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 6 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 9 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Panama in October
- 12 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 13 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 14 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 15 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 16 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 17 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 18 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 19 Monteverde from Liberia
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 23 mayan ruins family trip
- 24 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 25 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids