I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Paraiso Beach, Tulum
- 2 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 3 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 4 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 5 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 6 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 7 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 8 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 12 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Royal Hideaway construction
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 17 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 18 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 19 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 3rd-10th april
- 22 May in Central America
- 23 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 24 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 25 Four night is PV