I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 online brand reputation management
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 5 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 6 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 7 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 8 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 9 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 10 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 11 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 12 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 13 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 14 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 15 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 16 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 17 Fonda Vela
- 18 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 19 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 20 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 21 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 22 Driver needed for Panama City
- 23 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 24 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 25 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016