I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL Email SUPP0RT NUmber@1+8OO--385--4895 AOL Mail 24x7
- 2 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 3 Beach vacation rental
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 8 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 9 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 10 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 11 Cozumel airport transfers
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report