I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 day trips from Mexico City
- 2 Amazing..
- 3 help from a Panamanian
- 4 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 5 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 6 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 7 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 8 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 9 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 10 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 11 Pearl Keys
- 12 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 13 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 14 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 15 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 16 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 17 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 18 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 19 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 20 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 21 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 22 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 23 Costa Rica- July trip
- 24 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway