I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 ƍ Ͼ ψ Ͽ 바카라사이트주소 ƍ Ͼ ψ Ͽ 카지노게임사이트ƍ ϾψϿ bus97 .COM
- 3 Merida in March
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 7 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 10 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 11 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 12 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 13 travel in Yucatan
- 14 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 15 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 16 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 17 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 18 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 21 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 22 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 23 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 24 Another Yucatan trip report
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan