I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/diesel-test-pro/
- 2 Returning home
- 3 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 4 Cancun all inclusive
- 5 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 9 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 10 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 11 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 13 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica