I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 2 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 3 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 4 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 5 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 6 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 7 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 9 La Fortuna via Poas
- 10 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 11 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 12 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 13 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 14 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 15 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 16 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 17 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 18 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 19 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 20 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 21 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 22 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 23 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 24 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 25 Help with 7 week itinerary