I am throwing around ideas for a big trip next year and am considering Panama (specifically a stay in Panama City and in the Buenaventura area). The problem is the time of year I would be able to visit would be late May which I know is smack in the middle of the rainy season. I was in Costa Rica during the rainy season and know that different regions of the country experienced different precipitation levels/length of precipitation etc. However, in Costa Rica I was there for a semester whereas in Panama I would only have a week at my disposal and wouldn't want the whole time marred by rain (i.e. not being able to be the beach, roads being flooded etc).
Any information/insight you can provide is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and happy holidays all!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change