Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 2 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 3 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Where to go in March??
- 6 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 10 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 11 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 16 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 17 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 18 Age limitation for car rental
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 23 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 24 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris