Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Seaside island village in Greece
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Spain itineraries
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!