Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 7 I may be wrong....
- 8 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Cornwall UK
- 12 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Hydra, Greece
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 20 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 21 8 Hours in Rome
- 22 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau