Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 free international phone calls
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 France Study Abroad
- 16 Paris and Normandy
- 17 Sicily Beach Resort
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 25 Anniversary trip to France