Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/ion-z-pills/
- 2 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 3 Flights from Croatia
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 8 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 9 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 17 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 18 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 19 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 Paris---baguette question???
- 22 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 25 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks