Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 2 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 3 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Ireland in November
- 9 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 10 I'm back.....
- 11 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 14 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 15 Ireland ToDo
- 16 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 17 FAQs
- 18 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 19 Charles Degaulle question
- 20 Normandy - driving trip
- 21 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 22 Ballet Bolshoi
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 25 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt