Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vet my itinerary
- 2 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 3 Public Transport information App/Website
- 4 Sienna with kids
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 8 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 15 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 16 Hotel advice
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 Budir, Iceland
- 19 River Boat Cruise
- 20 where to stay in Malta
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 London with kids
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais