Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 4 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 5 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 6 Southern France
- 7 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 8 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 italy
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!