Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 3 base for Andalucia
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Private Guide in Lyon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Which Day?
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto